We are always accepting and reviewing applications on an ongoing basis for projects based in the South that promote equality, safety, and/or visibility of Southern LGBTQ people.
The Advisory Council will prioritize applications that align with our funding priorities:
- Groups or individuals that lack access to traditional institutional resources.
- Work by and for underserved and marginalized communities.
- Leadership demonstrates committment to racial, economic and gender justice.
- Work that centers the voices and leadership of Trans and GNC (Gender Non-Conforming) individuals and people of color within the LGBTQ community.
- Projects that respond to immediate and urgent community needs while working toward long-term change.
The General Fund is closed for 2017 and will re-open on January 1, 2018.
This post is also available in: Spanish